Cooking with our sweet chili sauce served over rice or noodles. It's perfect for dinner better than takeout.
For 6 servings
- 4 Chicken breast cut in cubed
For Marinade Meat
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2 tsp Sugar sugar
For Toss in the mixed flour
6 tbsp All-purpose flour
3 tbsp Cornstarch
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp sashimi seed (on top after cooked)
1 tbsp Sesame seed oil
Cut your chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
Marinade chicken for 1-2 hours then drain chicken.
Add vegetable oil to a shallow pan on medium heat.
add chicken to flour mixture, shake gently to coat, and then toss in your frying pan until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Put our sauce to a medium heat of vegetable oil.
Bring to a boil then simmer until sauce begins to thicken.
- put chicken to toss in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, side with some vegetable your prefers.